Wednesday 22 October 2014

NO WORD YET TO DESCRIBE THE BEAUTY OF HEAVEN

"eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 Cor 2:9).

HEAVEN is a place of the Holy of Hollies, Place of Everlasting Peace, Everlasting Joy.It beauty is not comparable to anything or material here on earth. It is a place meant alone for those that pleases God and Live in his righteousness.
It's a place Jesus has promised to prepare for his disciples (Believer, Christian that serve God faithfully in Holiness and Righteousness.)


14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”-(John 14:1-4)

Heaven is a place we ALL want to see and live for eternity! Our eyes, minds and imaginations could NEVER, in a million years, quite comprehend nor grasp it's encompassing beauty and glory! One day, those of us who are born again Christians, will know this beauty, where all pain, suffering and tears will be absent.



READ FULL STORY OF DIVINE REVELATION OF HEAVEN SHOWN TO BROTHER MICHAEL SAMBO

"Suddenly, we arrived at the beautiful gate. The gate was exceedingly beautiful and magnificent. It was very high. It was built with precious stones of no earthly comparison, glittering and shining. I cannot here describe the splendour of that gate because of the unavailable descriptive words in human language. All I can say about the beauty of heaven will give you just a glimpse, a title of it. The words to use to describe the beauty of heaven are not yet available to man. When we arrived at the gate I saw two mighty angels with books in their front. Immediately we arrived at the gate these angels left what they were doing and swiftly bowed down simultaneously and worshiped the Lord Jesus Christ. click link to see more. http://divinerevelationonholiness.org/book/chapter1.php

No comments:

Post a Comment