Wednesday 11 February 2015

THE STORY OF ZACK IN HELL TO HIS BEST FRIEND JOSH




What if
What if you had a friend without knowing Jesus as their personal savior

What if he or she went to Hell?

What if one day you receive a letter in the mail from beyond
A letter from Hell
A letter from your friend in the flames of eternal torment

This is a story from a very close friends

They are both very close friends
They went to class together,
They eat together
They played soccer together
They tell stories together

But there is one thing Zack held back from Josh

…His personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

The rest of the story is simple and sad.
A few too many beers…
A tragic drive home…
A crash…
A death
A funeral,,,


The letter in details

“Dear Zack,
I died today,
It’s a lot of difference than I expected
You see…

I always thought that dying would bring me to a world that is foggy and hazy.
But this place is crystal clear.

Its even more real than my life on earth.

I can think
I can talk
I can even feel
While that wreck in the accident
I can see my spirit move out of my body
At first I though it was a joke








Then I joined a queue of population where people were lined up
Then I  asked a question “What is this place and who are those entitle to go in”
Then the angel replied this is the book of life and only those names written there in can go in”

My name is not written in the book of life
Then suddenly something came up and started dragging me away
I struggled  with it and see it was a cruel angel

I asked him where he was taking me to
But he didn’t answer

Then I asked him again

And he answered
Only those, whose names were written in the book of life, could enter in Heaven…

…The rest would be condemned to Hell forever.

And I was scared

The angel was taking me to somewhere very horrible I perceive.

And Josh do you know what I have been thinking about

I have been thinking about YOU

You are a Christian
You told me so yourself
And we talked about it almost three times today
But you laughed it off…
You changed the subject…
And It came up….

But the question that came up to my mind is

Why haven’t you ever told me about how to become a Christian?
And you say you are my friend….
But if you were, you would have told me about ….. Jesus.

Tell me how to escape this horrible place where I am heading for..

I can feel my heart beat and the heat on my chest, the angel is about to cast me into hell, oh no oh no…

He throwed me down into Hell
I can feel the pain, I can feel the fire

I have hear of this Hell, They call it the Lake of Fire.

I am terrified,

Oh no they are tormenting me, oh no the pain is too much,
I already can smell the burning sulfur and brimstone oh oh no no no

I am lost, I am without hope, it getting closer, closer closer, my heart Is fill with fear, FIRE FIRE FIRE, PAIN PAIN PAIN… HELL










Why Zack, why didn’t you ever tell me about JESUS.

DON’T bother me
Don’t bother me, with souls to save I have my own agenda to attend to
There is school work to do, I have important stuffy to attend to
Don’t bother me, with my friend at work he’s got his own religion, I don’t have time to change his mind
He’ll make his own decision
Don’t bother me with that little girl playing around the street, she is much too young to understand that the savior she could meet.

YOU COULD SAVE A SOULS TODAY…… BY PASSING THIS MESSAGE ACROSS AND TELLING THEM ABOUT JESUS……

No comments:

Post a Comment